We are recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to join one of our international law firm clients!
This is a new position and is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get stuck in and have great exposure to all things Pricing.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Work with Managers and lawyers to help model and develop pricing strategies and fee estimates (non-standard and alternative fee arrangements) that take into account firm/lawyer needs and objectives, practice group/team or firm goals, and key performance indicators, as well as client requirements;
- Serve as a resource for Managers and lawyers, offering credible financial information by compiling historical financial data in a useful format and using information to help proactively inform strategic pricing decisions;
- Support Managers and Business Development in the preparation and/or review of RFPs/business development proposals relating specifically to strategic pricing, alternative fees, and budgetary fee estimates and assist with compiling written proposal content as requested/needed;
- Assist with procurement rate/fee negotiations, including liaising with the Billing and Compliance teams as needed to ensure negotiated rates/fees are correctly implemented;
- For identified clients/matters with existing fixed pricing arrangements, work with the Managers and Legal Project Analyst to review and revise pricing (if and/as needed with support from the Managers) to best meet shifting client/firm priorities or mandates;
- Track and maintain pertinent information relating to all pricing and budgeting/fee estimate efforts and offerings across the firm and assist with data integrity efforts in ADERANT and Prosperoware's Umbria Platform;
- Work with Managers to build reports to analyse ongoing realisation and profitability of engagements, particularly focused on the success or failure of initial pricing strategies in producing profitable outcomes;
- Work closely with the Managers to analyse practice group financial performance along key financial data points and KPIs, focused especially on revenue generation and profitability;
- Review historical data to help issue spot and identify trends and insights that focus on ways to improve performance;
- Assist Managers with the development of ad-hoc and standardised financial and performance reports on practice/client/matter levels to provide additional clarity and enhance transparency for Practice Group Leaders;
The ideal candidate will have high proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn and utilize additional software and systems; experience with SQL is a plus; Data-driven and/or financial analytics experience preferred; and have understanding of financial management and business drivers, and ability to think strategically and analytically (issue-spot).
They would have worked in legal or professional services and have a minimum of 2 years' experience.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply!