Ryder Reid is working with a highly acclaimed US law firm to source a Pricing & Profitability Manager for their London office.
Reporting into the US head office and the Senior Pricing & Profitability Manager, this newly created Pricing & Profitability Manager role will act as a trusted advisor to the Account teams and will assist them on budgeting. Ensuring they are able to drive the best results for clients and the Firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the financial outcomes of the Accounts by evaluating and constructing a value-based pricing protocol.
- Using data analytics to track and measure financial performance and working closely with key stakeholders to ensure such data is used to assist the case teams.
- Working with Accounts teams to ensure that budgets are aligned with the firm's financial targets.
- Supporting Partners and the Accounts teams to manage collection, credit and investment links.
- Collaborating with the risk and business development teams to deliver integrated solutions and service to clients.
As the ideal candidate for this Pricing & Profitability Manager opportunity you will ideally have legal financial planning/ project management experience and be degree educated. The firm need someone who is keen to bring their analytic and organisational skills to a busy office. This position will be a true opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the globe and act as a trusted advisor to the business.