Our client, a forward thinking and progressive international law firm, is now recruiting a Principal Business Analyst to join their expanding London office. The Principal Business Analyst will work across functions to support the delivery of the firm's portfolio of strategic change initiatives. Reporting into the Head of Business Architecture & Design, the Principal Business Analyst will have a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Oversight of the full solution lifecycle from initial concept, through to testing, implementation and adoption
- Define and oversee the best practice and methodology appropriate to the programme/project/initiative
- Working with lawyers and support departments to define business needs and requirements
- Identifying and exploring opportunities for service and business improvements
- Informing the creation and maintenance of strategic briefs, business cases, feasibility studies and process models
- Acting as internal consultant to the business to provide analysis expertise to support firm
The ideal candidate for the Principal Business Analyst position will have strong experience as a Business Analyst, from a Legal or Professional Services firm. You will be highly knowledgeable regarding the principles of business change management and be experienced with multiple Project Management methodologies. You will have a proven track record of delivering business analysis across multiple domain, and have first class analytical skills. You will be able to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information. The ability to work autonomously and build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders is a must. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today.