Fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading US law firm as a Procurement Analyst. The Procurement Analyst will work closely with the Global Procurement Team to provide a central Purchasing and Negotiation function. The Procurement Analyst will also analyse user requests and vendor contracts, negotiating pricing and agreement of terms as well as product sourcing.
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Analyst will include:
- Bid and negotiate purchases and contracts for a variety of goods and services including printed materials, computer equipment, subscriptions and general supplies
- Liaise with multi-location user community, providing solutions, support and superior customer service
- Identify potential suppliers and enhance relationships with existing suppliers
- Manage RFP processes through preparation, analysis and contract negotiations as needed
- Manage assigned procurement projects from start to finish, consulting with and updating status for the requesting department and Firm management as necessary
- Review, understand and interpret contract language
- Be a consulting resource for other departments in purchasing and asset management
The ideal candidate for the Procurement Analyst position will be degree educated and have solid experience in Purchasing from a legal or professional services environment is required. You must be highly proactive and able to use your initiative, and have the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders. Good communication skills and attention to detail are a must. If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today for immediate consideration.