Newly created opportunity for a Professional Development & Training Manager to join the London office of one of the most prestigious US law firms. This is a highly visible role and will be responsible for a broad range of tasks, in collaboration with a range of departments. Key responsibilities for the Professional Development & Legal Training Manager will include:
- Provide strategic direction and implementation for attorney training and development initiatives
- Evaluate and assess all aspects of professional development programs
- Oversight and administration of new attorney orientation and integration
- Manage the London Trainee training programme
- Monitor compliance with firm CPD requirements
- Responsible for SRA practising certificate renewal process and SRA submissions
- Manage the administration of the annual associate review process
- Work to support the firm's diversity initiatives, including implementing the firm's strategic goals in regards to diversity
- Co-manage the Coordinator and Assistant
The ideal candidate for the Professional Development & Legal Training Manager position will have strong professional development experience at manager level. If you are a qualified lawyer then this is highly desirable. You must have strong interpersonal skills, along with supervisory and project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be a good team player and be able to liaise effectively at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your experience, so if you fit the above requirements then please apply today!