A forward thinking and dynamic US law firm is looking to recruit a Professional Development & Training Advisor to join their London office to cover a 6 month contract. You will work as part of a team which is responsible for providing skills training and development for all fee earning and business services employees across the London office. Key responsibilities for the Professional Development & Training Advisor include:
- Providing scheduling and administrative support with regards to delivering technical and skills training
- Researching external training conferences and seminars
- Assisting with the preparation of the budget for London, including processing invoices
- Liaising with US colleagues to ensure information is recorded accurately and to avoid scheduling clashes
- Coordinating internal training sessions and ensuring that appropriate meeting rooms are booked
- Updating intranet and online training library
The ideal candidate for the Professional Development & Training Advisor role will have previous Learning & Development experience within a Law firm, or professional services firm. You must have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact with individuals of all levels. You must have a hands on and flexible approach, and be able to respond quickly and effectively. This is a great opportunity to join a busy and friendly team. Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP so if you fit the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today.