A new exciting role is now open as Professional Development and Training Coordinator within the London office of a highly regarded and successful International law firm. The Professional Development & Training Coordinator will be vital to the implementation and coordination of training and development programmes in the London office, ensuring the firm's ability to provide high quality programmes to Partners, Associates, Trainees and Business Support team.
Key responsibilities for the Professional Development & Training Coordinator will include:
- Implement and coordinate attorney training and development programmes.
- Liaising with internal contacts to organise conferences etc. and external contacts such as training suppliers.
- Send online evaluation forms on completion of training, to collate and analyse the responses.
- Update infoNet within the online London training pages.
- Support practice areas with administration and scheduling to deliver technical training.
- Assist inter office and cross departmental training, whilst avoiding scheduling issues.
- Coordinate the booking of rooms, conference services and other logistical aspects of business support training.
- Update the CE Manager (LMS System) for lawyers and business support staff.
- Liaise with the US CLE team on CE Manager and CLE credits, ensuring CLE is recorded accurately.
- Organise external conferences and seminars, within the London office training budget.
- Ensure completion of all administrative documentation, for applications for qualification participation and training at external conferences and seminars.
- Work alongside the Senior Manager on strategic projects and other tasks allocated by the Senior Manager.
The successful candidate for the role of Professional Development Coordinator will preferably have at least 2 years' experience within a law firm environment. You must have excellent verbal, written and communication skills, to ensure personable and professional interaction and collaboration with all levels of staff within the firm including leadership, management and support staff. Furthermore, you must have attention to detail, high levels of organisation and the ability to multitask without supervision to deliver high quality product. Lastly you must have proficiency in all Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). If you fit the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.