I am currently recruiting for a world-leading Law Firm for a Professional Development and Training Specialist for the firm's London office. This role would be great for someone with experience in a similar role, looking for long-term contract (12 month FTC).
To be successful for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- 4+ years work experience in a Professional Services company, it would be advantageous to have previously worked in the Legal Sector.
- Great IT Skills (Microsoft Office, Zoom, and Sharepoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, confident working with all levels of seniority.
- Proactive attitude, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise tasks as necessary.
- Team player, happy to work collaboratively across a range of offices.
- Able to work to meet deadlines in high-pressure, fast-paced environments.
If you are successful in your application, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating training; this includes sending out invitations for training, liaising with internal and external trainers, distributing learning materials and retaining an attendance record.
- Offering tailored 1-1 support for employees to help with their professional development.
- Investigating and troubleshooting any technical errors to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Collecting training feedback from employees and utilise the data to evaluate training and development programmes, offering any ideas to improve the programmes.
- Lead on SRA Compliance and ensure best practice standards are met across the firm.
- Onboarding new joiners and ensuring employees are guided to learning materials.
- Act as a representative of the company both internally and externally at networking events.
- Undertake any other duties that are relevant to this role.
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who might be, please get in touch with Britt from Ryder Reid via LinkedIn or at