Job Title: Project Analyst
Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday (Hybrid working in place)
Our client, a prestigious international law firm, are looking to add a Project Analyst to their team in central London, on a permanent basis. The firm has 12 offices across the US and Europe and are a disputes-only law firm. They represent businesses, public entities, institutional investors, shareholders, and individuals.
The role is focussed on managing and analysing data of claims being brought to national courts across Europe. Responsibilities for this role include;
- Conducting and supervising data collections
- Organising data submissions
- Maintenance of database and improving database efficiency
- Introducing and implementing new software, platforms and/or claim management tools
- Utilising Excel to analyse datasets
- Analysing data to present internally and externally
- Providing regular communications regarding insights and recommendations to Associates/Partners
To be considered for this opportunity you will need prior experience of managing clients and their data, data management skills, advanced Excel skills and demonstrated project management skills.
French language skills would also be beneficial!
If you fit the criteria for this opportunity and are keen to learn more, please apply today!
For further information, please apply. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted at this stage.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Ryder Reid Legal is a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies. https://www.linkedin.com/company/ryder-reid-legal/jobs/?viewAsMember=true