We are seeking a Virtual Data Room & Due Diligence Project Leader to assist a Magic Circle law firm for around 6-12 months.
The successful candidate will be working within the firms Alternative Resourcing department and will be responsible for Successfully delivery and assisting others in the delivery of projects on instruction from the Practice, assisting with the management of the AR Virtual Data Room & Due Diligence team to provide the Practice with technical, strategic and practical know how on virtual data rooms (VDRs) and due diligence.
This role is a hands on role where the duties including but are not limited to:
- Ensuring quality control process is adhered to in delivery of all services
- Ensuring that there is adequate project management, supervision and participation in projects/ tasks, from inception to completion
- Generating and adhere to recommendations, project plans, cost estimates, procedures and specifications, ensuring quotes are provided and instructions are agreed in writing, with instructing principal/ client before engagement
- Fluctuating headcount; responsibility of approximately 10 to 12 team members (this may grow over time)
- Monitoring team performance
- Adopt and ensuring the team adhere to all commercial / financial discipline requirements such as time recording, billing etc
- Relationship Management
- Managing the expectations and interests of multiple practice stakeholders
To be considered, candidates must have good academics including the LPC/BPTC with project management experience.
If you are available to commence a new role and interested in the above opportunity, please apply today.