Ryder Reid Legal are working with a specialist London-based law firm, who are seeking Property Disputes Paralegal to join their team on a full time, permanent basis within their London Bridge offices.
The salary is paying £30,000 per annum, and it will be based 4 days in the office and 1 from home.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Working to support solicitors on property disputes litigation cases.
- Interviewing clients, taking, and drafting statements
- Casework & providing advice to clients.
- Handling new client enquiries
- To assist where requested the provision of legal advice to clients, under supervision.
- Delegate and supervise tasks where appropriate.
- Work as a part of a team under the supervision of a Partner Solicitor.
To be considered for this role you must hold a degree in Law, along with having previous paralegal experience within Housing Litigation/ Property Disputes.
If you meet the criteria and are interested, please apply for consideration.