A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Residential Property team at one of the City's most vibrant, dynamic law firms, with spectacular views overlooking the Thames.
The role would involve working closely with and supporting the solicitors in their friendly, down to earth team.
Prior experience in residential property would be ideal, including experience in file opening, ordering searches, exchange letters, and in pre and post completion work including setting up files for completions, and notices of transfer and charge and registrations. The firm is, however, willing to offer some training where required, particularly in relation to registrations if needed, for which the firm is looking for a candidate that could assist with the technical aspects of that work.
Main duties will include:
- File opening
- Assisting with chasing third parties for replies to enquiries
- Ordering redemption statements
- Exchange letters
- Pre completion work including OS1 and Bankruptcy searches, assisting with finalising financial statements and completion statements, liaising with client to ensure receipt of final signed documents, stamp duty land tax forms
- Completions - sending of funds and liaising with clients and third parties, sending documents on completion
- Post completion - notice of charge and transfer etc;
For further information or to apply for this particular position, please get in touch.