Our prestigious, world-leading global law firm client is seeking a Proposals Specialist to join their Business Development team on a permanent basis.
The Proposals Specialist will frequently work on high-level firm pitches and will be located in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and maintain the team's existing resources and knowledge management systems
- Prepare and project manage the delivery of proposals and pitches, and other practice materials.
- Support firm-wide development and delivery of RFP responses which includes managing the intake of incoming firm-wide RFPs/RFIs/RFQs etc.
- track and report business development efforts
- acting Subject Matter Expert for the firm's proposals process
The ideal candidate will be degree educated with at least 3 years' business development or marketing experience in a legal or professional services environment.
If this opportunity suits your skillset and experience, please get in touch with us today!