A highly regarded law firm, with an impressive global reach, is seeking a PR & Communications Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Joining a motivated and driven team, your duties will include:
- Be responsible for tracking team projects
- Coordinate saving and uploading of submissions
- Assist with drafting submissions
- Manage upkeep of team resources and shared files
- Monitor and organise the firm's media, both firm and practice, and industry group newsletters
- Research media outlets and journalists for purposes of developing and updating distribution lists
- Draft and manage website postings
- Assist and coordinate social media communications
- Ad hoc duties as the role permits
You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships. They are seeking someone who is driven, enthusiastic, and keen to pursue a successful career in PR. A degree in a related marketing, communications or journalism discipline is essential.
If this seems an interesting role to you, please send your CV to Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.