If you have experience of successfully managing a front-of-house services team with a proven track record of providing strategic and operational leadership with a focus on ensuring high-quality service delivery, then our client would like to hear from you. As one of the UK's top law firms they have a reputation for delivering high-quality legal guidance to clients and a friendly, generous culture to staff. They work out of impressive offices a short walk from Holborn tube station, in an area that offers an impressive array of restaurants, eateries and bars along with the hustle and bustle of Covent Garden.
Your role as Reception and Client Services Manager will see you undertake the following:
- Defining and delivering the highest standards of client care.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring your team to provide the aforementioned standards, always employing a culture of improvement whilst helping to develop team members.
- Taking responsibility for quality assurance across the FOH services ensuring regular checks and implementing action when and where necessary.
- Planning and managing the client services space in relation to event requirements.
- Creating and producing management information and KPI reports on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with recruitment, inductions and new joiners.
- Annual appraisals and development/training plans.
- Helping to connect the team to the wider firm through initiatives and events.
- Managing supplier relations.
- Acting as a key point of contact for Condeco knowledge and queries.
- Taking budgetary responsibility for client services expenses.
- Day-to-day front-of-house duties alongside your team.
Candidates wanting to be considered for the above Reception and Client Services Manager role should have strong and credible experience of leading reception teams in a highly client-service orientated environment, ideally from a professional services organisation or five-star hotel. A proven track record of leading teams to success, demonstrating an excellent ability to build and maintain working relationships across all areas of the business; the ability to work with key stakeholders and take ownership of work. You should possess excellent planning and organisational skills, along with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. If you feel that you exhibit the above attributes, please send your CV for immediate consideration.