Are you looking for your first professional front of house position?
We are recruiting for a junior receptionist to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
The hours are 10am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Please see some responsibilities below:
- Greet all clients and visitors to the office and notify meeting host and any relevant parties of their arrival.
- Ensure clients receive VIP treatment
- Ensure clients' needs are anticipated and met at all times and pro-actively seek out ways in which to improve client satisfaction
- Liaise with and respond to email and verbal requests/queries from all internal clients in a prompt and professional manner
Conference Rooms/Visitor Offices
- Use online room booking system to reserve, move or cancel bookings, including catering and any Facilities and AV requirements
- Respond to all room booking requests and manage the allocation of the London meeting rooms/visitor offices/video conference services. When necessary, re-allocate meeting rooms in accordance with the meeting organiser's original requirements and notify them of any changes to their booking
- Check meeting room set ups in advance, making sure all equipment, catering and any other requests have been provided according to the booking instruction
The ideal candidate will have a welcoming, friendly demeanour and a can do attitude.
Please do apply.