Ryder Reid Legal are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Receptionist/ Administrator to join our buzzing office on an initial temp to perm basis!
Established for over 25 years, Ryder Reid Legal is a highly successful London-based legal recruitment agency, with a strong US and International law firm client base. Our office is fast-paced and dynamic, and with regular social and team-building events our company atmosphere is second to none!
To be the perfect match we are looking for someone with impeccable time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people.
The role will support our Office Manager, and will incorporate a varied workload including:
- Responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis
- Maintaining & keeping on top of a 'To-Do List' with daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Monitoring and controlling the booking of meeting rooms
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintaining our database and diaries
- Sourcing potential candidates
- Maintaining office supplies and ad hoc administration duties.
Whilst no previous office/reception experience is required for this role, we are looking for someone who is confident, has strong IT skills, is a well-presented team player, and above all is eager to learn!
If you are looking to gain experience within a busy environment and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please send your CV to us today.