Ryder Reid urgently require a Recruitment Administrator for one of our clients, a prestigious law firm based in Central London. This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to join a successful internationally recognised law firm. The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for assisting the HR team with both Generalist and Recruitment duties, along with various other HR projects. This is a busy and varied role that requires someone with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
As Recruitment Administrator, you will be expected to apply your organisational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. As the Recruitment Administrator, you would be responsible for such duties as;
- Drafting job vacancies and assisting with the shortlisting process
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager on all live roles for the Firm by way of administration and coordination of interviews
- Building relationships with recruitment agencies
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager with project work around recruitment
- Carrying out market research when required
- Archiving and filing interview packs
- Ensuring the team are GDP compliant
- Responding to emails and applications in a timely manner
- Meeting candidates for interviews and setting up case studies and testing
The successful HR/ Recruitment Administrator must display well developed and professional interpersonal skills, organisational skills, the ability to work in a team environment and the aptitude to manage time well and handle multiple tasks. If you meet the above criteria and are looking to be part of a highly esteemed HR team, then please do apply today.