Our client, an international law firm, headquartered in New York is seeking a Recruitment Assistant to join their succesful London office on a temporary basis (minimun 12 weeks). You will predominately assist with lateral and attorney recruitment, assist the Paralegal Manager as well as wider HR related administrative tasks.
Duties will include:
- Providing full support to the team and holding overall responsibility for the administration of all recruitment
- Reviewing and shortlisting CVs for interview.
- Drafting and posting attractive adverts
- Scheduling and arranging interviews with candidates
- Coordinating diaries to accommodate interviews
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Preparing interview confirmations with details and instructions
- General administrative tasks
The firm are consistently ranked among the world's leading law firms are reside in modern offices in the City of London. If you have previous recruitment administrative experience ideally within a law firm, please forward your CV to Ryder Reid for consideration. We would love to hear from you!