Our client, a hugely successful multinational law firm, is looking to recruit a Recruitment Business Partner to join their International Talent Acquisition team. This firm has a very strong brand, and places huge emphasis on its staff, in addition to committed to delivering the highest quality work for their clients.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for ensuring the very best recruitment experience for candidates and internal stakeholders. You will take ownership of candidate experience, employer brand and talent identification, as well as the quality of service. You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business, with the confidence and credibility to upskill partners
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle, partnering with Heads, Hiring Partners, Managers and HR colleagues to take the candidate through from identification to onboarding and integration
- Playing a key role in recruiting to positively impact diversity and inclusion
- Supporting the team to drive a consistent approach to talent acquisition across the firm
- Maintaining and sharing up to date insight and knowledge of the local legal talent market
- Working to reduce recruitment agency costs and promoting the firm as an employer of choice
- Reporting on key metrics to demonstrate ROI with a focus on delivering a high quality service
The ideal candidate will need solid, demonstrable experience in all aspects of talent acquisition for experienced fee earning hires, ideally within a law firm environment. You must be a strong team player who thinks both internationally and regionally, and you will have an in-depth understanding of talent acquisition best practice. You will be a natural networker who is highly skilled at building relationships with internal stakeholders and third party management, and a confident and concise communicator. You have well-developed commercial acumen, with the ability to understand the wider impacts of decision making. The ability to challenge and influence constructively, combined with high levels of resilience, will be essential. You must be able to manage a high-volume workload and be a self-starter with a high level of professionalism and personal accountability.