Housed in very impressive offices in the heart of the City of London, our client, an remarkable, intercontinental American law firm, is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Recruitment professional to join their existing and friendly team on a permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to step up into a managerial position within a dynamic and supportive environment. As you will be supporting the Director who works part-time, you will need to be comfortable coordinating all recruitment independently for the remainder of the week.
You will be working closely with the Director of EMEA Recruitment and the wider recruitment team with
London graduate recruitment and London trainees
London associate recruitment
London lateral partner recruitment
Assisting with the development of the trainee programs and organising assessment days
Applicant tracking on the ATS (Lawcruit) system
Managing logistics for on-campus recruitment events
Assisting with firm-wide recruitment events and managing budgets
Acting as POC for all Recruitment
- At least 2 years law firm experience or professional services
- Must have graduate recruitment experience
- Knowledge of Word and Outlook and hold the ability to prepare Excel spreadsheets (advanced)
- The ability to building strong working, professional relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a pleasant working relationship at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload accordingly.
- Able to cope under pressure in a calm manner.
- You will possess a proactive attitude and be a team-player.
- Be a self-starter with plenty of initiative and resilience, but who equally thrives in a team-based environment.