Exciting new role now available for an experienced legal Recruitment Manager. Working for a prestigious global law firm in the heart of the city, the Recruitment Manager will reshape the recruitment process for the firm, as well as dealing with the day to day recruitment needs. This role is initially for 6 months, with a possibility of extending to 1 year.
- Establish an effective lateral recruitment process whilst utilising (AllHires) portal.
- Get partner buy-in and engagement.
- Create a PSL of preferred agencies.
- Build a rapport and relationship with the PSL recruiters for each practice group.
- Work with the recruiters so that they understand the firm's brand and culture.
- Use the recruitment portal, AllHires, more efficiently in terms of process and sending CVs to partners for review etc.
- Putting a suite of job descriptions in place across the board.
- Potentially interview with the partners.
The firm is looking for someone who confident and credible when communicating with partners, with previous recruitment experience within a law firm. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and successful firm and to work as part of a friendly and supporting HR team. If you fit the bill, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today!