Our prestigious US law firm currently has a fantastic new opportunity for a Regional Technology Support Manager join their dynamic team in London and have responsibility for the firm's European offices. Based in stunning offices, the Regional Technology Support Manager will work closely with the US and will lead a small team to deliver a first class service to the firm's European offices. This is a varied, involved and hands on role, in which you will ensure a consistent, timely and high quality level of support for the region.
Key responsibilities for the Regional Technology Support Manager will include:
- Developing, implementing and managing operational standards and escalation procedures to ensure service levels are maintained
- Managing and overseeing the regional department to ensure proper maintenance and day to day operation of systems
- Reviewing and evaluating the performance and work of technology staff in the region
- Preparing annual regional technology budgets in coordination with regional Office Managers, Accounts Department, and Global Technology Manager
- Negotiating contracts and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Consulting with Office Managers and HR regarding employment issues
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, attorneys and staff
The ideal candidate for the Regional Technology Support Manager will have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, and extensive IT management experience from a law firm or professional services firm. You will be an excellent people manager and be passionate about developing and motivating your team. A thorough knowledge of computer networks, hardware, software and applications is a must. You will be a strong communicator who is able to build effective relationships with people of all levels. There will be occasional to the travels to the firm's regional offices. If you meet the above criteria and want to join a progressive firm, then please contact Ryder Reid today.