An enviable US law firm is seeking a Research Services Administrator to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract, starting mid-March 2020. The role will involve providing a high level of support to the Research Services Team and the wider firm.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General administrative support
- Database maintenance and updating the library maintenance system
- Managing resources for staff within the firm
- Answering basic enquiries from across the firm
- Uploading internal content
- Ordering, cataloging and recording new acquisitions
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive, hardworking individual to join a highly regarded US law firm and gain invaluable skills to apply to future endeavours. This role would suit someone with administrative experience gained within a professional services environment seeking a contract role to gain more experience.
If you feel you possess the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Georgia Crage at Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.