We are recruiting for a Research Analyst to join one of our international law firm clients on a 12 month fixed term basis.
You will be part of an amazing team and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing in-depth legal and non-legal research
- Providing tailored and curated current awareness bulletins
- Conduct high-level research
- Participate in cataloguing, collection management and development including new databases
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Library and information qualification
- Relevant library and research experience within a commercial law firm
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Interest in and knowledge of professional issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks when working under pressure
Please do apply if this role could be of interest to you!