If you're a driven Responsible Business professional with a passion for making a difference in the world who is now seeking more career advancement and flexibility in your next role (including reduced hours) - then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A progressive law firm who serves some of the most innovative businesses and individuals globally. The firm has an inclusive culture and is proud to be large enough for employees to achieve their ambitions, but connected enough to be a true community.
The Responsible Business Advisor will play a key role in advancing the law firm's commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR). You will support on community engagement and inclusion initiatives. You will have regular contact with the marketing and communication team, Responsible Business board members, network and leadership team members and the rest of the firm.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an inclusive mindset, be passionate about social and environmental change and strive to ensure the teams work ethically and with integrity. Being organised is essential, as well as a willingness to work outside of your comfort zone and be detail-orientated.
- Support network leads and partner champions to deliver their network objectives
- Fully involved in all operational aspects of the Responsible Business programme, from delivering induction to evaluating feedback and proposing solutions
- Manage and attend network leadership team meetings
- Motivate and empower network members to share ideas, engage in and support the delivery of the wider programme
- Draft content for articles, social media and intranet pages
- Draft board reports and papers, analyse and present data, and design presentations to communicate key messages
- Keep records and capture data in order to provide updates and evidence the social value of our programme
- Co-ordinate benchmarking applications, e.g. Stonewall, Social Mobility Foundation Index, Mansfield Rule UK
- Deliver social mobility outreach programmes, including work experience, insight days and mentoring programmes
- Co-ordinate race and ethnicity outreach programmes, including the 10,000 Black Interns programme
- Support the Giving and Volunteering team, whose remit includes fundraising and donations, volunteering and maintaining relationships with community partner organisations
- Involvement in projects identified as priorities in the Responsible Business strategic plan each year, leading where appropriate
What do you need?
Successful applicants for this role will need the following:
* Previous experience operating in a similar role with a professional services firm
* Solid experience of supporting inclusion and/or community-focused initiatives
* Enthusiastic about various inclusion agendas, particularly race and ethnicity and social mobility
* Understanding of how third sector and private sector organisations mutually support each other
* Legal sector experience
* Early careers or graduate recruitment experience
* Fundraising and/or corporate partnerships
The company offers great opportunities for training and development as well as progression. The starting salary on offer for the role is £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, plus full benefits. There is also the option to work fully remote, as well as reduced hours.
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply or reach out to me at