A leading global Law Firm based in a gorgeous central city location currently has an excellent opportunity for a Revenue Controller to join their friendly team in London.
The successful Revenue Controller will provide full support to the London office to help ensure the office is achieving billing and collection targets whilst ensuring that firm policies and procedures are followed at all times. This role will be involved in a number of aspects of the billing cycle including WIP management, revenue control, billing production and reporting.
This is a varied role which will include but not be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for ensuring matters are billed as agreed at meetings
- Provide accurate advice on WIP management, billing procedures, queries, VAT issues, etc
- Preparation and processing of bills ensuring that time and disbursements are allocated and charged correctly in accordance with agreed service standards
- Ensuring aged WIP and problem matters are resolved
- Reconciliations and analysis of ledger accounts and billing history
- Revenue control reporting for partners on aged WIP, disbursements and debtors (in conjunction with Credit Control)
- Manage compliance with e-billed clients requirements as necessary, including production of e-bills
Previous Revenue Control experience within a Law Firm or Professional Services environment is essential. The ideal candidate will have excellent numeracy and technical skills, be a strategic thinker and have excellent attention to detail. The Revenue Controller should have a willing and enthusiastic attitude with flexibility and the ability to take the initiative. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are crucial as you will need to be able to communicate effectively at all levels. If you are a self-starter who is able to plan/organise your own workload and take pride and responsibility for work performed, this could be an excellent career opportunity for you. For further information please contact Ryder Reid Legal.