Our client, a prestigious global law firm, currently have a brand-new fantastic opportunity for a Revenue Specialist to join the firm on a permanent basis. The successful Revenue Specialist will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Senior Revenue Specialist to provide the Partners of the London office with the highest level of billing and collections support.
- Prepare bills in accordance with client guidelines and Partner instructions.
- Assist with monthly inventory meeting process with Partners and maintain internal action reports.
- Ensure client invoices are prepared and finalized promptly in accordance with the firm's guidelines, VAT and Solicitors Accounts Rules requirements.
- Review time and disbursement records and address compliance issues, collaborate with attorneys, clients and colleagues, and address requests and special projects.
- Prepare monthly and transactional reports for billing attorney review, incorporate edits and revisions, prepare final invoices, obtain approval, post bills and maintain billing files.
- Review client guidelines and rate arrangements and ensure invoices are compliant.
- Process transfers, write-offs, adjustments and narrative amendments.
- Work closely with partners, legal and support staff to resolve any issues in a timely manner and ensure bills are accurate and complete.
- Work with E-Billing Specialists to ensure successful transmission of invoices.
- Liaising with clients and dealing with client queries.
- Assist with implementing billing protocols for key clients.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Play a key role in ensuring the firm is achieving its cash targets by supporting the AR function.
- Monitor credit levels and follow up with clients, Partners and Associates on outstanding invoices.
- Attend billing and collection meetings with Partners, internal management and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that invoices and statements are sent to clients in a timely manner.
Previous revenue control and legal billing experience is required. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are essential and the successful candidate must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and meet stringent deadlines. Knowledge of CMS Aderant or Elite 3E/ Enterprise would be a distinct advantage. Attention to detail, flexibility to work overtime and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is a must in this busy role. Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet software skills are required. If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of a great team, please contact Ryder Reid Legal ASAP.