Fantastic opportunity to join a premier global law firm as their Reward Manager. The Reward Manager will lead the reward agenda for the region ensuring that the firm remains a market competitive employer in terms of both fixed salary and variable pay. They will also ensure the firm has a great benefit offering that supports their wellbeing and ESG agendas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the delivery of the annual Salary and Bonus Review.
- Provide recommendations based on an analysis of Market Data across the region
- Conduct benchmarking analysis using Willis Towers Watson Compensation Platform and make recommendations based on that analysis
- Work with the Reward Analyst to develop methods to present data in simple understandable ways
- Project manage the Salary Review process from analysis, budgeting, recommendation gathering, sign off and communication
- Manage the end of year bonus process and monthly achievement against target updates
- Participate in reward related projects including a review of Support Staff Bonus Scheme
- Owner of the annual Gender and Ethnicity Pay Gap reporting exercise
- Owner of the Core and Flexible Benefits Offering
- In conjunction with the firm's Health & Risk brokers, conduct annual review of the firm's offering and rates
- Oversee the annual enrolment window and manage the supplier relationship with the firm's Flex Bens provider
- Provide guidance on Health and Risk claims to Partners and Employees where necessary
- Identify opportunities for the firm's Benefits offering to improve and / or support the firm's ESG targets
- Support on the Health & Wellbeing agenda at the Firm
You will have solid prior experience with compensation review and benchmarking from a professional services or legal environment. You will be able to work independently and exercise sound judgement, be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You will be able to anticipate problems and focus on appropriate solutions while incorporating differing viewpoints and have the ability to work effectively in a multi-office global environment.
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who might be, please do apply. Alternatively, for further information please get in touch with Ryder Reid today.