Exciting new opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Lawyer to join the London office of a modern and progressive international law firm. This firm prides itself on its supportive, collegiate and high performing workplace culture. Working as part of a busy Risk & Compliance team, the Risk & Compliance Lawyer will provide the partnership with a broad spectrum of compliance related advice. Key responsibilities for the Risk & Compliance Lawyer will include:
- Assisting with the firm's Risk & Compliance policies and ongoing projects, including GDPR, AML, sanctions
- Working as part of a team to deal with complaints and conduct issues
- Monitoring key risks
- Providing support to business services colleagues on risk related issues
- Assisting with ongoing risk and compliance training
- Liaising with global offices to ensure a consistent approach is taken to risk related issues
The ideal candidate for the Risk & Compliance Lawyer role will be a qualified lawyer with previous compliance experience from a law firm or other professional services firm. Our client will also consider Corporate or Banking lawyers who are keen to move into a purely compliance focused role. Data protection expertise would also be a particular advantage. You must have a good understanding of the risk management landscape, and be a strong team player. You will be solution focused, with a collaborative approach and an independent perspective. This is a brilliant opportunity so if you meet the above criteria, please apply today.