Are you a legal Compliance professional looking for a new challenge? Our client is a successful US law firm and they are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance professional for their London and Hong Kong offices. Working closely with the firm's International Head of Compliance and leaders of the Business Intake and Conflicts departments. Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identifying risk and recommending solutions to mitigate risk;
- Coordinating and delivering risk training programmes for staff and also external clients;
- Supervise the work and the performance of a team of 2 Compliance Analysts;
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to develop conflicts search training programmes;
- Identifying new/changed regulatory requirements and legal obligations which impact on the operations of the firm;
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures;
- Make recommendations on technology and process improvement;
- Continually promoting the firm's commitment to risk and compliance with an understanding of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of law firm Risk and Compliance, with strong management level experience. An understanding of US Rules of Professional Conduct is highly desirable. You will be highly motivated and confident, and be able to take ownership of the role. Excellent attention to detail is required, along with strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and train others. This firm offers a supportive and forward-thinking culture, and this role is a great chance to showcase your skills. Please contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.