Our client, a renowned US law firm are seeking a Russian Lawyer to join their international arbitration department on a rolling month-by-month contract.
They are seeking a candidate who meets the following criteria;
- 2-4 year PQE international arbitration Lawyer fluent in Russian
- Experience of working on Russian legal matters
- Experience of drafting witness statements and the arbitration filing process, preferably in complex shareholder disputes
- Excellent drafting skills in English
- Experience in an international law firm
This contract will be commencing asap, so the successful candidate will ideally be available immediately, or on a short notice period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to some extremely high-level international arbitration matters, and work closely alongside some of the most acclaimed Lawyers in London. If you are a fluent Russian speaking Lawyer, with experience of working on international arbitration matters, we would urge you to send your CV in asap for further information.