A US law firm with one of the friendliest working atmospheres in the legal market is hoping to attract an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary who speaks both English and Russian fluently to business level to join their Dispute Resolution team on a permanent basis. Supporting at Partner level, you can expect a traditional 360 Legal Secretary/PA role where you duties will include;
- Speaking to clients in both English and Russian on a daily basis
- Translating legal documents from English to Russian and vice versa
- Formatting and amending litigation documents in both languages
- Full diary and e-mail inbox management
- Arranging extensive meetings and intricate travel itineraries
You will be a polished and professional Legal Secretary with a solid CV highlighting your excellent Litigation experience gained at noted City law firms. You will also be a team player with the ability to forge strong relationships internally as there is a very strong team ethic at the firm; all the legal secretaries support each other without being prompted.
With beautiful offices that are within easy reach of all the main stations around the Square Mile, the firm is keen to begin interviewing immediately so if you are fluent in both English and Russian to business level and are a talented Litigation Legal Secretary, please send your CV to Steve Cooper to register your interest.