We are recruiting for a Secretarial Services Coordinator to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
* Monitor absence calls or emails and ensure any secretarial absence is communicated to the Secretarial Manager and HR immediately.
* Assign alternate cover for sickness absence, notify attorneys/teams accordingly, and contact IT to request out of office message notifications.
* Respond to and co-ordinate secretarial holiday and personal time requests ensuring sufficient resources in place.
* Approve absences through PeopleSoft and update internal schedules/spreadsheets accordingly on a daily basis.
* Assist with approving payable time within PeopleSoft.
* Source secretarial support for visitors via requests from Reception as and when requested.
* Prepare overtime rotas for evening/weekend cover during holidays and absences and assign overtime shifts in a fair manner, keeping internal records updated.
* Prepare and distribute weekly holiday and weekend cover lists to relevant departments.
* Prepare quarterly weekend standby rotas, liaising with the Secretarial Manager as appropriate.
* Collation of Bank Holidays and Christmas holiday requests for final approval by Secretarial Manager.
* Liaise with secretaries to identify any training needs and discuss with Secretarial Manager.
* Work with the Global Document Services and After-Hours Supervisors/Coordinators to ensure attorney/client work is managed in an efficient manner.
* Assist in the co-ordination of the mid and annual performance review process.
* Assist in the recruitment and on-boarding process, office tour and introduction to secretarial team for new secretaries.
* Assist with Firm-wide special projects.
The role will report into the Secretarial Services Manager.
If you have:
* Up to 2 years' experience as a Secretarial Coordinator.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Excellent writing and communications skills.
* Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through skills.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and maintain focus in a demanding environment.
* Ability to work with many different personalities in sometimes pressurised situations, remaining calm at all times.
* Flexibility to work additional hours when required to support the needs of the team.
Then please do apply!