If you're a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant with excellent organisational skills and previous experience of supporting senior lawyers within a law firm then our client would like to hear from you. The offices are based in the heart of the West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus or Bond Street Tube stations.
You will be working in a genuine 1:1 PA role to the Head of the Private Client department, focusing on private wealth management and planning for high net worth clients, capital taxation, family governance and landed estates. Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management, organising meetings and appointments both in the UK and Internationally.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, email, faxes and post taking action where appropriate.
- Booking travel, accommodation and formulating itineraries.
- Ensuring members of team are well-prepared for meetings.
- Maintaining office systems including data management, filing, archiving etc.
- Document production for lawyers when required.
- Preparation of pitch documents for client pitches.
- New client opening on PMS and marketing system.
- Assisting with monthly billing.
- Anti-money laundering assistance, including drafting engagement letters and assisting with follow up.