Our top US law firm client is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator to join them in their London offices. This is a exciting, busy and varied role working with the wider Finance team, Fee-earners and support staff.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing firm business accounts and posting invoices into appropriate finance system, with correct coding
- Payment processing using Firm's banking platform in multiple currencies
- Office expense report auditing
- Responsible for accounts payable enquiries
- Supporting and mentoring Junior AP staff
- Support AP Manager with process improvements and ongoing projects
If you have strong accounts payable experience from the legal industry, please apply today!