Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable and Expenses Controller to join a prestigious US law firm on a maternity cover contract. This law firm is city based and located in stunning offices overlooking some of London's main attractions. The Senior Accounts Payable & Expenses controller is a key and high profile role ensuring all Accounts Payable and Expenses for the London, Brussels, Frankfurt and Shanghai offices are performed accurately and on time, working with partners and all employees.
The role reports to the Director of International Accounting and the successful candidate will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Processing all invoices for London and Brussels Offices
- Supporting Frankfurt's AP process including the transition to Chrome River invoicing
- Processing of Barclaycard statement, ensuring correct back up is received to support payments and meeting payment deadlines imposed by Barclaycard
- International point of contact from Chrome River expense
- Approving all expenses for London & Brussels ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Liaising with the US regarding updates, requirements, issues and enhancements to both Chrome River invoice and expense
- Responsible for counsel fees ensuring that all are tracked and processed onto the correct client file including being paid within the relevant SRA regulation
- Testing all new updates to Chrome River for both expense and invoice on behalf of the International offices
The ideal candidate will have the relevant Accounts Payable and Expenses experience in the legal sector. They will be expected to act as a mentor to the AP & expenses team providing guidance and support. Please apply today for immediate consideration or get in contact with us for a confidential conversation about this role.