One of the world's largest global law firms is looking for a Senior Applications Analyst to join their IT team, and to be responsible for the administration, support and maintenance of the firm's portfolio of IT applications, including the Document Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and New Business Intake (NBI) systems.
Duties will include:
- Provide 3rd line support to the IT Service Desk
- Assist with the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of the firm's applications, through technical, analytical or programming methods
- Gather requirements and translate them to business requirements
- Assist with the overall design and strategy for the application and infrastructure architecture of the firm
- Provide estimates and target dates for projects/tasks assigned
- Document the implementation of applications through design, configuration, and support reports
- Perform configuration, testing, and multi-tiered system integration of applications, with minimal supervision, following the full lifecycle methodology
- Evaluate individual user software requests; analysing acceptable solutions that satisfy client needs without sacrificing the stability of firm wide software
- Analyse the impact of new technology on day-to-day operations/workflow and advise on associated application integration and re-engineering, and architecting efforts
- Provide day-to-day support for the firm's DMS and integrated applications, including account setup, server maintenance and configuration. Troubleshooting and performance monitoring
- Provide day-to-day support for the firm's SQL systems and applications, including monitoring database functionality to ensure a stable environment as well as diagnosing and resolving database access and performance issues
- Give customers confidence that their issue is understood and being dealt with promptly, keeping them informed of progress, driving issues through to resolution, offering mitigations where applicable
- Working as part of a team, with a positive "can do" attitude, sharing advice and workload to provide the best possible service to users
- Analyse user problems or enquiries and follow through to resolution within agreed service level agreements. To provide excellent customer service and to ensure users are able to continue to work
- Liaise with 3rd party support vendors
- Participate in the 3rd line on-call support rota
The firm is ideally looking for somebody with proven experience in an IT technical role in a 24 x 7 global support environment, preferably within professional services. Good working knowledge of Windows 7/Windows 10, Cloud technologies, time recording, CRM systems, SQL, iManage and the ability to clearly document technical processes and procedures is highly desirable.
If you are interested to hear further details, please do not hesitate to get in touch.