A premier US-headquartered law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager for the Corporate practice. As Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for guiding and implementing the business development strategies and tactics of the Corporate practice, with a primary focus on the practice in London. You will lead or collaborate on regional and global initiatives to generate growth opportunities for transactional work and elevate the firm's reputation in the market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Corporate practice's growth strategy
- Lead certain practice, cross-practice or other firm initiatives or client teams
- Manage pitches, proposals, and responses to RFPs, and related research and follow-through
- Research, analyse and strategise on client growth opportunities
- Collaborate with other members of the Business Development team to facilitate information-sharing and cross-selling among practices
- Contribute to the onboarding and integration of lateral partners
- Keep apprised of market, client and competitor trends, and disseminate information on key developments and actionable information as appropriate
- Identify and implement opportunities for thought leadership and content marketing
- Evaluate and coordinate speaking and other visibility efforts
- Assist with event execution
- Respond to various industry awards, surveys and directories
- Maintain various marketing materials
- Contribute to transactional matter management
The ideal candidate will have strong previous law firm BD and Marketing experience and will be passionate about identifying and driving opportunities for revenue growth. You must have strong written and verbal communications skills, a client service-oriented approach, attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and work well in teams and autonomously. You must be organized and have strong follow-through, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to changing priorities, and work well in a fast-paced environment.