The Senior BD & Marketing Executive's primary role is to proactively support marketing and business development projects, execute sophisticated events both in person and online and assist in the production of marketing materials in the London office.
Critical Success Factors:
- Highly motivated self-starter, highly organised team-player who can work with limited supervision;
- User-friendly, highly-responsive and hands-on project management style;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Sound judgement, ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive issues, strong professional and ethical standards;
- Ability to establish credibility and strong working relationships with the Firm's management team, lawyers and staff members with an efficient mix of confidence, tact, patience and persistence;
- Analytical thinking and demonstrated business judgment;
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity;
- Excellent attention to detail; flexibility and resourcefulness; team oriented, ability to work independently.
- Manage all event logistics, both online and in person, in areas that include, but are not limited to: invitations, lists, handouts and presentation slides, nametags, signage, room set-up, RSVP tracking and sponsor table coverage;
- Draft and distribute all internal and external communications relating to events and sponsorships;
- Provide support for conferences and industry events, including negotiating benefits to maximise value and exposure and managing the delivery of guest invitations, advertisements, attorney biographies and other marketing collateral;
- Liaise as primary contact between attorneys, administrative staff and external vendors to ensure event success.
BD and Communication Support
- Prepare first drafts of pitches and credential statements;
- Maintain the appropriate inventory of firm marketing materials and keep attorneys and staff aware of new materials when published;
- Prepare first drafts of the submissions for legal directories and awards;
- Web updates and creation of social media posts.
- Periodic creation of newsletters and client alerts.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in business, marketing, or a related discipline;
- Strong organisational, communication and writing skills and a capacity to work comfortably in a rapidly changing environment on multiple ongoing projects;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite;
- Experience managing online event platforms including breakout rooms, polls etc;
- Experience using Vuture or similar e-marketing tools;
- Experience with CRM and Experience Management tools preferred;
- Ability to work extended hours, as needed;
- 5 years+ experience within a similar role at a law firm.