Our client, a highly successful international law firm, is looking to recruit a Senior Campaigns Manager to join their award-winning team in London and deliver the firm's strategic, high-impact marketing campaigns. Reporting into the Director of Communications, the Senior Campaigns Manager will identify the best opportunities to help the firm grow, employ the best mix of marketing tactics to convert plans to income, and improve campaign effectiveness.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Campaigns Manager will include:
- Advise partners and business development professionals around the world on the best ways to use modern marketing communications to help them achieve their growth ambitions
- Manage and motivate members of the Campaign Team
- Work with business development teams around the world to write and improve their business units' value propositions
- Support the Campaign Team to develop new client insights by any means necessary (e.g. client and media listening programmes, competitor research and fee earner interviews)
- Manage capacity planning for the Campaign Team and oversee budget expenditure
- Contribute ideas, commercial thinking and energy to help stimulate client demand, generate more new leads and help differentiate the brand in the market.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Campaigns Manager position will be highly creative and have strong experience from a professional services or agency background. You must have a good appreciation of modern marketing techniques and channels - e.g. social, digital. You must be a real self-starter and able to work independently, and have experience of leading a small team. It is essential that you have the gravitas and confidence to influence senior individuals, have strong commercial acumen, and be analytical and results-orientated. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is full of creativity, commerciality and drive.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for immediate consideration.