This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced BD Executive or Client Relationship Executive to join the London office of a prestigious UK law firm.
This role supports the firm's dedicated Client Relationship Partners to ensure successful on-boarding of
clients, their transition to active users of their services, and overall framework management to ensure continuous excellent service. The role will predominantly be internal-facing but will
involve elements of client-facing interaction. It will suit an energetic, driven, and focussed individual
with the ability to quickly establish rapport and manage internal and external relationships.
The role will operate on a hybrid model offering a mix of office-based and remote working.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Be the primary point of contact for post-award activity, including finalising framework
agreements, exchanging key contacts, and organising introductory meetings with client teams;
* Work closely with the Accounts team to ensure systems display accurate information
regarding rates and that our fee earners are charging the most applicable rates as per the
* Develop 'working protocol' documentation setting out important information about individual
client requirements, e.g. agreed KPIs, instruction process, and billing procedures, and ensure
these are communicated to the firm and adhered to;
* Maintain clear and up-to-date records of contracted proposals in relation to added value and
social value and report back on these;
* Diarise key dates for contract review meetings and collate internal and external reports;
* Support the development of effective working relationships between our clients and internal
teams to drive growth and increase the lifetime value of frameworks we are appointed to;
* Work closely with dedicated Client Relationship Managers to develop individual Client Action
Plans and measure and monitor our performance, including meeting client service
requirements, through reviewing post-matter reviews and ad-hoc surveys;
* Contribute to the re-tender/renewal process by sharing knowledgeable insight.
Key Skills and Experience Required
* Experience working with, and managing, internal stakeholders and clients;
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
* Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple changing priorities;
* Previous experience of handling sensitive situations and data with confidentiality and good