Our US law firm client has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Conflicts and Risk Analyst to join their London office. The Senior Conflicts and Risk Analyst will report into the Supervisor, Conflicts and Intake. The firm is looking for a detail oriented professional to help facilitate all aspects of the firm's client / matter intake processes and procedures, as well as to assist and advise on aspects of the firm's compliance and risk strategies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and assist in resolving conflicts of interest for new clients and matters as well as for new hires, attorney surveys, marketing requests and additional parties on existing matters;
- Confirm and evaluate KYC materials as collected;
- Provide assistance to any queries relating to client approval and the firms AML checks;
- Assisting the firm's Compliance Manager with Conflicts & Intake questions for the firm's file review procedure;
- Updating matter risk assessments on the firm's Conflicts & Intake system;
- Conduct thorough reviews of and track Workflow intake forms and engagement letters;
- Confirm new matter terms match the corresponding Workflow approval and engagement letter terms;
- Assist in opening and maintaining client/matter files in Aderant Expert;
- Development and delivery of administrative and legal staff training on intake process and procedures;
- Assist with the development, documentation, and implementation of formal guidelines detailing intake and conflict processes and procedures; and
- Other related tasks as so required.
The ideal candidate will have prior conflicts, compliance and/or AML experience within a law firm. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter with highly effective communication skills and a strong client service ethic. The ability to build strong and effective relationships across the business is essential, as is excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.