Our US-headquartered law firm client is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Talent Management for their Paris office. As part of the global Talent Management team, you will provide support and assistance on all aspects of talent development, graduate acquisition, diversity & inclusion for the Paris Office.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Assist with the research, sourcing, design and implementation of local training & development programmes for lawyers;
- Provide administrative support for all Talent Development programs and initiatives (both global and local) and track all aspects of local Talent Development in-house training for lawyers;
- Support local performance management processes for lawyers, including with performance approvals, scheduling reviews, reports and meetings;
- Support local learning & development record-keeping including accreditations, certifications, permits, returns, and compliance reporting requirements for the Paris Bar association;
- Assist (as required) in maintaining Attorney Development, Associate Relations and Professional Development budgets.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Work with the global D&I team, local partners and personnel to support D&I programmes and initiatives in Paris office;
- Assist with scheduling events, sourcing speakers and venues and providing local administrative support to Paris D&I network groups and committees.
- Work with the Paris Office Chair, Administrative Manager and Paris partners to offer administrative assistance in respect of talent acquisition initiatives and activities, job fairs and hiring strategies in relation to graduate and legal recruitment;
- Assist (as required) to develop and maintain spreadsheets, databases and lists and generate reports needed to track legal recruiting activities and support use of the Talent Acquisition portal, as appropriate.
- Provide assistance by way of market research, data analysis and metrics to support compensation reviews for lawyers;
- Ensure that all Talent Management administration is filed and maintained appropriately, working closely with the Administrative Manager and London team where required;
- Assistance with maintaining a database, coordinating both communications and events for Paris alumni programme;
- Attendance at special events in the evenings and occasionally on weekends, working overtime as required and handling additional Talent projects as assigned;
- Assistance as required to Frankfurt Office Chair and Partners in respect of associate development initiatives.
The ideal candidate prior experience in professional development, recruitment, diversity or talent management in a professional services or legal environment (preferred). You will be bi-lingual or at least fluent French speaker and preference for German speaking (although not essential). You must have excellent written and oral communications and the ability to meet deadlines and provide results while supporting Firm policy and procedures.