A highly regarded international law firm, currently has a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Finance/ Client Support Specialist to join the London finance team. As the Senior Finance/ Client Support Specialist you will have responsibility for all non-billing finance tasks for the London office. This role will also be heavily involved in the firm's compliance function as it relates to matter opening and SAR's. The position is part of the London team as well as part of the central finance group, reporting to
the Director of International Operations.
- Regular review and management of internal procedures and controls and regulatory compliance
- Assist in management of UK / international matter set up as well as queries relating to VAT status
- Ensure compliance with regulatory legislation including VAT, Solicitor's Accounts Rules and Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Client matter/budget reporting
- Oversight of audit processes
- Management of budgets
- Submission of VAT returns
- Inter-company invoicing
- Monitoring of bank account transactions and account reconciliations
- Credit card account management
- Payroll management including P60, P11D and related reporting and submissions
- Oversee purchase ledger / cashbook function and deal with related enquiries
- Professional disbursement management
- Expense claim management
- Billing support during absences
- Production of financial and statistical information for the Director of International Operations and Office Managing Partner
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Director, International Operations or Billing Manager from time to time.
The Senior Finance/ Client Support Specialist will have strong technical knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT regulations. Knowledge of CMS Aderant and/or Elite Enterprise or 3e would be highly beneficial. The successful Senior Finance/ Client Support Specialist will be professional, motivated, intelligent, diplomatic, flexible and task oriented. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a dynamic team with a leading firm, please contact Ryder Reid Legal for further details.