Our client, a leading international legal and professional services firm, has a vacancy for a Senior Finance Systems Analyst. The Senior Finance Systems Analyst will provide technical management and support to improve and maintain systems. This person will act as the lynchpin between the Finance and IT departments, ensuring that the departments are working effectively together. Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Systems Analyst will include:
- Management, maintenance and technical ownership of all practice management systems, their SQL environment and customisations
- Database and application support
- Responsibility for escalated 3rd line support calls
- Technical documentation for all finance systems including business continuity and disaster recovery
- Leading and managing a range of projects - resource, pilot, roll-out, analyse costs and review performance
The ideal candidate for this Senior Finance Systems Analyst position will have experience of managing a technical support function and technical projects, within the legal or wider professional services industry. You will be someone who is very hands-on, and have experience of implementing strategy. You must have superb interpersonal and customer service skills, along with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ability to build relationships across departments with people of all levels is essential. Experience of Aderant is a must, along with proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and related products, and VMWare.