Ryder Reid is working closely with a US law firm who is seeking an Immigration Case Manager to join their London team supporting the Labor & Employment Immigration practice group on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years previous UK corporate immigration experience.
The successful Immigration Case Manager will be required to provide client management and support with limited supervision for a wide variety of immigration matters including:
- Providing high level client support
- Undertaking casework and case management for UK immigration applications
- Preparing and filing of the full range of UK immigration applications including Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Creative Worker, Government Authorised Exchange, Youth Mobility Scheme, Spousal route and applications for permanent residency and British nationality
- Participating in case strategy meetings, client development activities, town hall meetings and seminars provided to clients
- Entering and maintaining data in immigration case management system
- Organizing and preparing application packs for filing; tracking and managing critical deadlines and preparing and maintaining current status reports
For more information, please get in touch with a copy of your CV/covering letter for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!