Our global law firm client has an exciting new opportunity for Senior Internal Communications Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. The firm is looking for someone who is experienced in stakeholder management, as this person will work closely with leadership (including the Co-Chairs of the Firm) on packaging firmwide communications. The successful candidate will provide oversight to day to day communications but will also create and maintain a framework/internal communications infrastructure. There is a real opportunity for this person to make a strategic impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support the development of messaging and internal content for the Firm's Leadership Team and Chief Transformation Officer, including, speeches, presentations, announcements, town halls, videos, and annual meetings.
- Develop confidence and belief in the Firm's vision and strategy with partners, fee earners, and staff.
- Serve as European lead for Communications Team, liaising with Firm leaders in the region and at the Firm's corresponding officess
- Develop and implement an annual strategy to manage the frequency and timing of firmwide internal stakeholder communications.
- Manage the performance of the Firm's portfolio of internal communications vehicles, evaluating content and developing new vehicles as necessary.
- Determine the most effective ways to leverage the Firm's intranet as a key platform for internal communications.
- Partner with the Firm Editor to develop and produce content for firmwide annual reports.
- Provide support to Marketing & Business Development Team to ensure alignment with Executive Communications.
- Work closely with Inclusion & Diversity and HR to develop a robust inclusive workplace communications strategy.
- Collaborate with HR and the Office of General Counsel to ensure compliance on internal communications that may be subject to regulation or local law.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in internal communications, corporate communications or investor relations via global organisations or agencies. You must be detail oriented and results driven with strong functional, analytical and technical skills; problem solving/analysis skills and effective communication. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.