Our client, a leading UK law firm which prides itself on its culture and values, is looking to recruit a Senior IT Security Analyst for their growing London office. The Senior IT Security Analyst will be responsible for the overall technical IT security needs of the firm. Key responsibilities for the Senior IT Security Analyst will include:
- Manage, provide technical support, implement, maintain and troubleshoot all security products used by the firm
- Manage intrusion detection/protection systems, firewalls, web filtering solutions, antivirus and anti-malware services
- Undertake all technical aspects of the role, including providing designs and product recommendations when required
- Maintain the most appropriate security designs to support the firm, conduct reviews regularly taking into account established best practices and new technologies
- Keep up to date on the latest security technologies and solutions, and conduct research into their potential application in the firm
- Act as a proactive member of the wider global IT team
The ideal candidate for the Senior IT Security Analyst position will have a Computer Science or Information Systems degree, and extensive experience in an IT security position, ideally from a professional partnership. Certifications in CEH or GIAC GSEC, CCNA, CCNP, CISCO Security or other are required, along with proven experience in security planning and development for a large IT department. You must be analytical in your approach and be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.