A new exciting role is now available working for a successful and dynamic international law firm. Our client is seeking a confident and organised Senior Learning & Development Advisor to join their highly regarded team which manages the full training cycle for lawyers and business services staff.
Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development, key responsibilities for the Senior Learning & Development Advisor will be varied including:
- Support the process of continual review and development to ensure the programmes continue to meet the needs of the business and update/make suggestions for improvements to the learning and development managers;
- Work with the learning and development managers to ensure the smooth deployment of the firm's development programmes;
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships across the team and all levels of the business, building confidence, trust and respect;
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers to ensure effective design and delivery of all training solutions;
- Deliver some professional skills training;
- Oversee CPD compliance;
- Assist with the organisation of development centres;
- Manage other programmes such as language training and the mentoring scheme;
- Play a role in managing and supporting the development of the more junior members of the team;
- Keep up to date with the latest approaches to learning and development.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Learning & Development Advisor position will be educated to degree level or equivalent, or CIPD qualified. You should have solid experience in a learning and development role and delivering or co-delivering professional skills training, ideally within a law or professional services firm. You must have superior written, communication and presentation skills, with efficient methods and styles of working. Experience using learning management systems and strong project management and organisation skills are required.